Saturday, September 1, 2012


Sandy is amazing! After incessant heartache stemming from a terrible break-up with what I thought was the love of my life (who got engaged two months after) - I pulled over on a whim searching for a healer on yelp and Sandy popped up - Thank God!

After a session with her I felt the immediate difference- I just felt so much lighter and at peace.  Now note that I ended up going to a place that totally reminded me of him and I cried for hours afterwards and I thought what the hell happened to my healing - but here's the thing, I woke up the next day feeling like a million dollars. :)  I had all this energy, everything seemed clear and positive and he seemed more like a distant memory.  It’s like a miracle. 

Sandy told me it was likely that all that junk inside of me was just coming up to the surface and I was letting it out - she was so right! She also told me I would be more focused and energetic and happy and boom – it’s so true.  I can stop thinking about him and focus on my work with complete joy and peace. 

I had been so lethargic - I knew he was draining my energy and now I feel so energetic and free.  I know I need a few more sessions with Sandy regarding completely cutting him out and I am so excited for them.  This is a lifelong relationship I am sure.  She told me stuff about my career and personality that were so right on - as well as his.  She gave me amazing advice and is so kind and loving.  I am telling you - you feel the energy immediately while she is working on you - I can't even put into words the peace and instant shift I felt - it would change a non-believer into a believer.  Take my advice if you are struggling in any way - GO SEE SANDY! You will not regret it!

Thank you so much for everything.  I will call you to schedule an appointment for next week - I am just praying for some business in the meantime.  Also, I got a mirror and am about to tape his facedown picture to it - I am hoping this distances us even more. :)

Much love!
Adela