Sunday, December 9, 2012

Miss Kitty

I just love this photo of Miss Kitty and had to post it!

Miss Kitty, (and her sibling, Paws), was a present from my younger son and his girl friend.  They found the pair at an adoption event at Petco in 2005. 

Miss Kitty is generally sweet and loving with me but she can become easily angered and show fits of jealousy.  (As you can tell by the photo, this was shot at one of her better moments!)

Yesterday’s Pet Adoption Day at Gelson’s in Century City went well.  I met a lot of really good people.  As far as I know, I won’t be doing any more pet events with Gelson’s for the rest of December.  So if you missed the opportunity to let me be your personal matchmaker at Gelson’s Pet Adoption Day, you can always set up an appointment for a private session. 

If you want to have a healing or reading, I’m offering a special holiday price this month.  For details, visit my December Page on this blog.