Monday, October 22, 2012

Stray Cat Alliance’s "Evening At The Stray Cat Club"


Last night I worked with some incredible people but the following share is truly the highlight and most touching moment of the night. I still can't let it go.

I had someone sit down with me to discuss issues she was having with her three dogs. As I was working with her, I saw a white cat with her. This person had the energy of a dog type,  her personal preference is towards dogs as pets. I couldn't really see her with a cat but in spirit there was a cat with her.  I  asked her if she had had a white cat. I explained to her that there is a white cat in spirit with her. She said "No" But she knew who this cat was. She told me that she was a prosecutor who prosecuted a man for torturing, mutilating and killing a white cat. My client  worked hard to get the perpetrator prosecuted and  it was a horrendous case.

This cat has not left her and is forever lovingly connected to this person.  It's interesting, we never know  what an impact we will have on another spirit and the deep connection that we develop with them from our commitment, compassion and desire to help and how it ties us closer together than we can begin to realize...