Wednesday, October 10, 2012


What a great day we had on Saturday in Pasadena for The Rescue Train!

I was excited about the turnout.  It was wonderful.  I didn't have time to set up at Race for the Rescues. People showed up the second I got there and signed up for readings so I had to jump right in. People were very generous at giving donations and I appreciated that.

Everyone and their lovely pets touched my heart.  I got lots of hugs for helping people.  I was able to assist a pet owner that had a drug problem and help them to focus on working on their drug issue so that they will be able to keep their precious dog.  (This pet guardian was able to move forward on Sunday because of their love for their little friend.)

If non pet owners could realize the power of love and healing our animal friends give us, they might reconsider opening their hearts and homes to them. Pets are truly gifted at giving and loving.

Between meeting all the people and animals I did on Saturday, and working with Lisa Young from The Rescue Train, it was a fun day.  But what made the day wonderful was being able to work with my dear friend and colleague, Dexter Del Monte.  She's also an animal communicator and into other forms of alternative Healing Arts like I am.  

Thank you All for coming out on Saturday and supporting The Rescue Train, pet adoption, and animals.