Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Healing Clinic 
OCTOBER

Energetic Healing Sessions 15 minutes for $35.00

The Healing Clinics will be held on Thursdays. 

Please see schedule for time and dates.
This is a great way to get refocused and re-centered 

while regaining a sense of peace and clarity, 
physical/emotional healing and grounding.
.
Remote healings are available, as well.  

(I do require a picture of the individual seeking the healing in advance.)

Healing sessions can apply to Pets, too!
With the shorter healing sessions, 
it is important to focus on 
only one or two areas 
where you require healing.

If you are feeling anxious, 
dull; 
have sadness or grief; 
have scattered thinking; 
physical or emotional ailments, 
or you lack motivation, 
schedule a 15 minute healing session 
to get you back on track, 
feeling better and empowered.

Healings are by Appointment Only
Appointments must be secured with MasterCard or Visa only.
There is a 24 hours cancellation policy or client will be charged for the session.

Limit 1 healing per week, per person.
Please arrive a few minutes early for your appointment.


Dates and Times:

Thursday October 3rd, 2013 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday October 10th, 2013 11:00am - 2:00pm

Thursday October 17th, 2013 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday October 24th, 2013 11:00am - 2:00pm

Thursday October 31st, 2013 4:00pm - 7:00pm

Location: Glendale CA
Contact Sandy Smith (562) 708-7345

Testimonials

I have had a couple of energetic healing sessions with Sandy and was surprised how much better I could feel after a 15 minute session. The healing helped to jump start me and afterwards I felt like I got back in the groove...my energy was much higher, I was a lot clearer in my thinking and I felt grounded again. Sandy is a gifted healer! 
Melody, Sunland, CA


I was at a pet event to have a short session with Sandy. I was distraught because my beloved dog past and I really had no idea what I needed. I just needed to feel better. Sandy did a quick fix healing and I was amazed how much easier it was for me to deal with my sorrow. Since, I've seen Sandy several times.

Melissa, Beverly Hills CA