Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Claiming my good now


Claiming my good now!

If something is meant to be, nothing can stop it or get in the way of YOU receiving YOUR good!

I was so thrilled this morning when I got a call from a client, Christine.
She was so elated, she said,  "I GOT THE JOB!
I GOT THE JOB WITH THE CITY!"
When I first met Christine, she wasn't very happy. She's very responsibly and
a hard worker, but was unhappy with her chosen field.
She decided to take some computer classes hoping she could change her field of
work. During her readings throughout the past year there was One message that came through consistently,
"I see you working for the county or city of Los Angeles. I didn't get what department,
but felt it was a government agency.
Every session we did, here was the same message, "working for a government agency"
She was skeptical "how am I going to get in one of the government departments, it takes
forever and they have a hiring freeze.
I said "I don't know but try"
Sure enough,  3 months ago, Christine talked to a friend that works for the city of LA,
her friend  told her they were hiring. Christine emailed her resume, was one of the highest candidates for the job and
starts her new position  Jan. 2014!

Possibilities, Possibilities, Possibilities!

If we are met to have something, I don't care what it is, the Universe makes it happen.
We JUST NEED TO SHOW UP AND DO OUR PART....PERIOD!

Nothing on God's green earth can keep something away from us, if it's ours.
We have to claim it!
We have to have focus, believe and put the effort into receiving.
And it shall come!

Affirmations:

I'm Limitless in my  POSSIBILITIES!

I'm open and willing to receive my good NOW!

I claim my good NOW!

To those uncertain of direction in their life, a good affirmation to say.
I'm open and receptive to where Spirit wants to take me. I trust my journey. 
and I claim my good Now!