Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy
 Mother's Day!

Being a mother is the gift that keeps giving. Our love
for our children is endless, along with the desire to provide and comfort them.


No matter how old our children get, they are still our children.
We live for them, we would be willing to die for them, and
God help anyone that would try and harm them.



Being a mother is an honor, the sweetest reward and gift we can
receive. Motherhood is a miracle, and literally the  greatest experience we will have in our lives.

I am deeply blessed for my children. I imagine my mother
still thinks of me and my siblings, as I do my children.

To all beautiful Mothers, my wish is that you are blessed with:  laughter, fond memories, and simple joys. May you experience feelings of contentment, in the wonderful lives that you’ve created, as you nurture, and love beyond belief.