Friday, April 25, 2014

Healing and Transformation happens at the degree that one is open to receiving.


Healing and Transformation                                        can be a major shift or incremental  and that would depend on how receptive one is to receiving their good or their healing. Another component of the healing process,  is learning whatever lesson is needed to move past the situation or experience.

Fear is a major factor in letting go and being receptive to change or healing.
Laziness, Lack of Responsibility, and Victim-hood  can be other reasons for not being open to healing or positive change in ones life but that we will discuss at another time.

When I work with an individual as a psychic, healer or medium, I always ask them to be receptive to receiving all that they can from our session. This opens them up without resistance to the information or healing that is for their highest good.

It's easy to stay stick in fear of the unknown but if one is proactive in moving above the fear (of change) then the individual will gain that much more from their session.


I've had clients come to me that were in an accident and they want me to do healing but they don't want complete healing of a physical condition or an emotional condition that was created from the accident.  The reason they don't want complete healing, they have a lawsuit...Money, Settlement!  And that's okay!  They are going to receive whatever they are willing to put into their healing.

Affirmation to assist in receiving 

"I'm open and receptive to letting go of that which no longer serves me and I'm open to  receiving that which is for my highest good here and now."