Thursday, April 10, 2014

Just relax and let yourself not be perfect


just relax and let yourself not be perfect


You don't need everything to be prefect in your life to accomplish your goals.....
Change comes from being uncomfortable in your own skin, fearful, sensitive, and rigid.

Allow your life to be a little unorganized or maybe cluttered, and it will help you learn to except change. Be more flexible and flow with what is put in front of you.
I had a spiritual teacher tell me one time to intentionally do something opposite of how I would normally do it so I can learn to shift my routine. Be flexible to change.
What I did, because it would drive me nuts, I would put the toilet paper roll on the opposite direction. I did it for a while until it didn't eat at me any longer. Now once in awhile when I'm in a hurry, I find that I put the toilet paper roll on backwards and I won't change it! 

transformation is  taking one step at a time.