Thursday, April 3, 2014

No judgment, just write!!!




Writing is a great source of therapy, expression of creativity and expansion of consciousness and opening one up to their own intuitiveness.

Answers which we are seeking, we can find within ourselves by expressions from deep with in our own consciousness which I also believe is our God self or our higher self.

Writing, is a creative art that allows us to create a colorful masterpiece through thought, feeling and expression that flows into a paradigm of perfect creation.

Sharing your thoughts, knowledge, dreams, fantasies, experiences and beliefs are insightful and helpful to others life experiences or their desired journey or even providing humor, maybe even inspiration to another's experience.     

I've heard many, including myself say.... say that they are not qualified, good enough, or simply they don't have anything to offer which is sad and untrue. We all have a voice, we all have individual life experiences, and a unique personally that creates a different frame work to our own creations.  

Lastly, intelligence has nothing to do with writing. I've known people that haven't

finished junior or high school that are phenomenal expressive writers; in fact, I'm  envious of them. The proper syntax, punctuation, and spelling has ALWAYS been extremely difficult for me and I have a tendency to be all over the paper when I write, so I have to really focus to organize my thoughts. Regardless, the journey for me is therapeutic, inspirational, educational and enriching.