Monday, April 28, 2014

Listen with your eyes not your ears

Common message in today's sessions...

"Actions speak louder than words." Pay close attention to the actions of others and not what they say. The truth about a man or woman is what they do, how they treat you and not in what they would like you to believe! 

This is a fact that is most difficult for many of us to comprehend!
 If we can get our "feelings" out of the picture then we are clear to see the truth of a man or of a situation. 

Many people that come to me know in their gut (their intuition) the reality of a situation but they don't want to see it or they don't want to take action because of fear. 





affirmation:


I'm always open and clear to see the truth in all situations and I let that truth guide me in the actions that I take and the choices that I make.